1. Watching my monster wear long sleeve shirts and socks before bed is THE cutest
2. Having her fall asleep (on my arm) curled up next to me
3. Waking up to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on a cold & rainy morning
4. Caramel apples. Vance cuts the apples into small, bite-sized pieces and I just dunk them in the caramel dip-- I've eaten about an apple a day this past week, which should be considered healthy-- but I've also finished an entire "caramel dip" container as well, so that equals to over 1,000 calories. Eek.
5. Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses, mmmmmmmm!
6. Just finished reading Mini Shopaholic. I love the Shopaholic series and I was really excited to see this come out ... it was okay, but it kept me entertained for a day or so! I'm on the hunt for a new book now... thinking of Giuliana & Bill's book, but I realize a lot of the celebrity books out there are just 'fluff' and not really worth reading-- anyone read it yet?